26 May 2023
Full-Time Client Services Field Supervisor – Al Khobar
Field Supervisors are accountable for the construction center’s field installation services. This position is responsible for all administrative, field, service, and maintenance functions. Additionally, this job will coordinate the efforts of operations personnel such as field service and contract service personnel such as cabinet installers, countertop suppliers, and custom accessory vendors.
Job Title : Client Services Field Supervisor
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.86 per hour.
Company : Executive Snow Control
Job Type : Full-Time
- Serves as a guide on the most effective educational and/or vocational support services to be provided to clients in order to close the achievement gap.
- Verbal, written, or electronic communication may be used to gather information that can be analyzed and used to find the best answer and resolve problems.
- Good interactions between all parties involved, such as meetings and positive interactions, lead to the provision of high-quality and timely services that suit their own requirements as well as the needs of their partners and the government.
- Inquiries into employee misbehavior; takes remedial action; first-level disciplinary measures; and contract administration are all responsibilities of the Disciplinary and Grievance Committee.
- the quarterly installer bonus report, the weekly activity and service report and the monthly forecasting report are a few examples of the kind of reports you should be preparing on a regular basis.
- To ensure campaign execution and relevant requirements are satisfied in the different service areas, this person is in charge. Membership education drives, mobilization and leadership development are all part of this. Political action is also part of it.
- Carry out authorized representative duties alone or with the help of a mentor, which may include grievance processing and presentation, staffing local and statewide union management communication committee meetings, and serving as the principal negotiator in master agreement discussions.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and assessing occurrences involving logging and drilling data in order to solve difficult drilling issues
- Customers are provided cognitive/behavioral therapy as a technique of eliminating or modifying maladaptive tendencies that may be interfering with their ability to work.
- Building membership structure and undertaking workplace organizing with members ensures that staff are accomplishing Council goals.
- Building excellent working connections with workers, adjusting leadership style to a range of employees, detecting developmental needs, and providing coaching and mentoring are all examples of shown abilities to successfully lead others.
- Customer/client-facing skills include the ability to listen and communicate clearly with customers/clients, regulatory authorities, and members of the business community and the general public.
- For the management and disposal of any hazardous waste products generated by SCE or contractor facilities, experience in transformer and other oil-filled/gas-filled electrical equipment procedures.
- An understanding of both abstract and tangible variables is needed, as well as the ability to read complicated technical instructions that are written in a math or diagram format.
- The ability to work in the construction industry, including cabinet installation, service, order processing, delivery scheduling and subcontractor management, is highly sought.