19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Clinical Recruiter – Al-Aflaj
Working with HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to design and execute successful recruiting strategies, the Corporate Recruiter is responsible for attracting and retaining top talent in a company. A Corporate Recruiter is in charge of the day-to-day operations and recruiting initiatives for a certain business unit.
Job Title : Clinical Recruiter
Location : Al-Aflaj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.23 per hour.
Company : Mindlance
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, from prospect research to cold and warm call screenings to guiding candidates through the interview process to extending employment offers.
- The best method to provide the best experience for our candidates and managers is to do a gap analysis on the company’s current recruiting partners and processes and locate other agencies or techniques of recruiting.
- Comprehend the company’s operations and be able to articulate the company’s vision, goal, and values to prospective employees.
- With the help of initiatives in Talent Acquisition, we will ensure that candidates have a positive candidate experience that is consistent with our employment brand (TA).
- With your unwavering networking efforts and ability to stay abreast of the latest tools and technology, you’re ensuring that we have a strong pool of applicants for every job.
- Produce concise and compelling job posts that are straightforward, clear of jargon, attract a diverse range of talent (bias reduced), and are search engine optimized.
- enables employees, supervisors, and human resource partners to communicate openly and honestly As the company’s recruitment strategy is implemented, executives and HR partners are brought up to date on the company’s success.
- Candidates, hiring managers, coworkers, and business partners should all be encouraged to work together in order to locate the most qualified candidates for the position.
- Show hiring managers potential candidates’ entire profiles and work with them to build and negotiate compensation packages.
- By doing research and networking with passive candidates, you may build a pipeline of vital talent for both current and future needs.
- Executives, hiring managers, supervisors and applicants as well as community partners and team members are all able to interact successfully.
- Exceptional customer service skills; each applicant should be handled with the same care and respect that we want our customers and staff to receive.
- Self-motivation and proactive engagement with teams and people to clear bottlenecks and address urgent recruiting requirements while contributing to a larger talent acquisition plan.
- Capable of managing many applicant pipelines concurrently for a variety of criteria and business segments.
- you know how to network, you will not only meet the people you need to meet, but you will also leave a lasting impression on the individuals you meet.