26 May 2023
Full-Time Cloud Solutions Architect – Remote – Al Kamil
We’d want to hire a Solution Architect with a proven track record! It’s a great chance for an experienced and accomplished Solution Architect who can serve as the technical lead on an agile team, which includes refining requirements and exploring solutions, designing the solution, and evaluating the implementation against the design. Self-motivation and skill are required, as well as the ability to learn a new business process, design a product to apply the process, think outside the box, and comply with security and confidentiality standards.
Job Title : Cloud Solutions Architect – Remote
Location : Al Kamil, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 75.6 per hour.
Company : Tech Tammina LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- The development of themes relating to the solution of important challenges involving machine learning or artificial intelligence should be prioritized, and financing for future research activities that are based on these themes should be acquired via cooperation with potential sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- Making white papers, proposals, and briefings that show the organization’s ability to be a thought leader and help with different marketing and business development efforts by interacting with customers.
- Ensures these systems are compliant with client IT architectural requirements, including the installation of particular solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Architects collaborate with other architects to build architecture to support the product vision and to fulfill present and future cross-functionally critical architectural demands and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Participated in business analysis and solution engineering, as well as helping with functional and technical requirements management and driving software selection processes.
- Complies with client IT requirements for architecture, including development of specialized solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and external interfaces for these systems.
- Lead groups of researchers, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers through the design, development and integration, and evaluation stages of complex R&D projects.
- Lead formulation of conceptual and logical product solution specifications (people, process, technology, and information) with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects.
- Maintaining data quality while capturing vast volumes of data at a reasonable cost is an important consideration. Support the development of capture strategies by assisting in the formulation and marketing of value propositions.
- To meet the technological problems that clients specify, develop and execute new and creative solutions. Design and conduct novel research on your own, while also working with others within and outside of your own business.
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture. data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages in TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and building or integrating analytics in Python.
- Expertise in driving technical planning and solutions for software portfolio, such as writing or supervising the creation of software designs, managing vendor assessments, and defending technical recommendations.
- Ten or more years of IT experience, including five years in software development or application design and five years in solution architecture. or equivalent education and/or work experience in computer science or a related discipline A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- For this role, you will need either an undergraduate degree and 12-15 years of relevant work experience or a master’s degree and 10-13 years of relevant work experience. In addition to years of experience, credentials specific to the sector are required.
- This function demands the ability to construct a wide range of solution types, such as integrating COTS software packages, SaaS or PaaS components, new system builds, legacy improvements, build vs. purchase evaluations, and more.