19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Cloud Solutions Architect – Remote – Al Tuwal
Solution Architect needed. The chosen applicant will collaborate with Operations and Business Development to identify client requirements and provide solutions. White papers, presentations, and proposal answers will outline their solutions. This role entails managing and engaging diverse teams to produce IT applications, enterprise services, program management activities, agency-wide operational support, scientific lab assistance, and direct provider support. The chosen applicant will be able to conceive solutions around important company demands and goals.
Job Title : Cloud Solutions Architect – Remote
Location : Al Tuwal, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 74.42 per hour.
Company : Accenture
Job Type : Part-Time
- Collaborate with colleagues in the fields of research and data science and engineering to complete challenging R&D projects from conception to completion and evaluation.
- To solve important machine-learning or artificial difficulties, identify and collaborate with possible sponsors (customers or internal champions) to gain financing for new research endeavors based on these themes for imaginative and original R&D methods
- Architects work with other architects to make architecture in order to support the product vision and meet current and future cross-functional important architectural needs and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Leading the creation of creative solutions to support significant capture operations, while balancing cost, time, function, quality, and other business issues Assist in the development of capture strategy, including the formulation and marketing of differentiated value propositions, via technical leadership.
- Conceive and implement innovative and creative solutions to fulfill your clients’ technology demands; independently plan and perform new research; and cooperate with individuals within and outside of companies.
- Making white papers, proposals, and briefings that show the organization’s ability to be a thought leader and help with different marketing and business development efforts by interacting with customers.
- These systems must be consistent with the client’s IT standards for architecture, including the creation of particular solutions for public or private cloud platforms, interaction with other systems and the external interfaces
- Taking part in business analysis and solution engineering, as well as helping with functional and technical requirements management and driving software selection processes
- In collaboration with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects, lead the creation of conceptual and logical specifications for all layers of a product solution (people, process, technology, and information).
- Ensures that these systems are compatible and in accordance with the information technology standards set by the client for the architecture, including the development of specialized solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12–15 years of relevant work experience or a Master’s degree and 10–13 years of relevant work experience. In addition to years of experience, industry certifications will be taken into account.
- This role requires the ability to develop a broad variety of solution types, such as new system builds, legacy enhancements, build vs. buy analysis, and integrating COTS software packages, Software as a Service, or Platform as a Service components.
- Expertise in data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture There is a wide range of supervised and unsupervised deep learning approaches that may be used to train neural networks, such as convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks, as well as a wide range of data processing, modeling and visualization tools.
- The ability to drive technical planning and solutions for a software portfolio, including writing or supervising the creation of software designs, managing vendor assessments, and justifying technical recommendations.
- You must have at least ten years of IT experience, with at least five of those years spent in software development or application design and five in solution architecture, or an equal combination of education and experience in computer science.