18 Mar 2023
Full-Time CNC Machinist III – Al Jubail
As a Machinist, you will be in charge of assisting the production process by troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and repair of manufacturing, processing, and equipment. You will also be in charge of relevant safety and housekeeping responsibilities across the facility.
Job Title : CNC Machinist III
Location : Al Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.22 per hour.
Company : Supreme Screw Products
Job Type : Full-Time
- Adhere to safety measures such as Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (PPE)
- Using painstaking measurement, ensure that the finished goods are free of flaws and fulfill all required criteria.
- To guarantee correct and safe equipment performance, dismantle and install maintenance, repaired, or replacement components into the equipment.
- Work is organized by comprehending and complying with verbal and written instructions and requirements.
- Utilize tools, materials, programs, and equipment, as well as component specifications, to overcome obstacles. Enhance the performance of the machine by finding and suggesting changes to component specifications.
- The machinist configures and runs manual and CNC machine machines using hand tools and precise measuring equipment.
- Analyze sample components, blueprints, drawings, and engineering data to establish fabrication processes and sequences of activities, as well as product dimensions and tolerances.
- Collaborate with programming engineering to assure the manufacturing of high-quality components.
- Producing the needed quantity of component components with high accuracy and efficiency necessitates the use of time-consuming techniques.
- Maintaining and running equipment such as lathes and mills is essential in this role.
- Prior experience as an Industrial Machinist with a solid understanding of machine technology, construction, operation, and power/control devices, as well as knowledge with metal working properties.
- Experience with manual, semi-automatic, and automated tools and machinery, as well as programming (lathes, grinders etc.)
- The ability to take exact measurements using high-precision instrumentation (e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and gage blocks).
- Must be able to operate in adverse weather conditions, such as summer temperatures reaching 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- An associate’s degree in mechanical, automotive, or machining, for example, or two years of related job experience