26 May 2023
Full-Time CNC MACHINIST (WA) – Sarat Abidah
The Machinist uses work orders, plans, charts, lists, and verbal directions to set up and run computer numeric controlled work centers to produce a broad range of standard and custom component components of above-average complexity.
Job Title : CNC MACHINIST (WA)
Location : Sarat Abidah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.58 per hour.
Company : Trillium Staffing Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow safety procedures such as Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, and Confined Spaces (PPE)
- Plans and lays out tasks based on verbal and written directions and requirements.
- Using careful measurement, inspect finished units for flaws and assure conformity to requirements.
- To manufacture a defined quantity of component components, undertake sophisticated progressive turning, drilling, milling, and tapping operations.
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment to install new, repaired, or replacement components to guarantee that it works properly and safely.
- Tools, materials, software, equipment, and component specifications should all be evaluated and corrected. Recognize and suggest ways to increase machine performance by modification of component specifications.
- Identify the processes and steps necessary to make a product, as well as its dimensions, tolerances, and other engineering data by inspecting prototype parts and blueprints.
- Configure and operate manual equipment such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, and grinders.
- Program engineering and manufacturing should work together to communicate data that will help produce high-quality components.
- In addition to utilizing hand tools and precise measuring devices, a machinist is responsible for setting up and operating a range of manual and CNC machine machines and doing typical shop calculations pertaining to the dimensions of the job, tooling and feeds.
- Use of high-precision devices for accurate measurements (e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and gage blocks).
- Acquaintance with the fundamentals of industrial machine technology, as well as a working knowledge of metal working characteristics and their properties.
- This position requires a machinist who can work in temperatures up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer.
- Programming and knowledge of manual, semi-automatic, or automated equipment (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Two years of appropriate job experience, or an associate’s degree in mechanical, automotive, or machining, for example.