This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Commercial Development Program Analyst – Umluj
An Program Analyst makes sure that the complex Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs are running smoothly and that they are meeting everyone’s needs. He or she also makes sure that the operations are running smoothly and that there are no problems.
Job Title : Commercial Development Program Analyst
Location : Umluj, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 55.24 per hour.
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze how well the structure of the organization unit works; how well management policies, practices, and procedures work; and how well administrative operations and processes work. Qualitative and quantitative methods can be used.
- how to manage and organize your work, as well as how to make budgets. You will also learn how to do long-term studies and projects that have an impact on the future, as well as how to make budgets.
- Keep abreast of political developments, terrorist threats and security sector dynamics, human rights situations, and administrative management difficulties that might have an impact on the United States government’s ability to execute counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building initiatives.
- Analyze and assess current management and program policies and procedures to identify any areas that need more direction.
- Verify a country’s political stability while also keeping an eye out for prospective dangers by conducting in-depth interviews and on-the-ground inspections.
- Modify national initiatives that have an impact on the country in question, either directly or via third parties or international organizations.
- help the IT business management office on a daily basis, including the development of client briefings, reports, and other business-related papers that incorporate sophisticated financial data from different programs and projects.
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of evaluative and analytic methodologies and procedures that allowed them to adapt and develop new approaches to examining specific results and assessing progress and achievements.
- SOP documentation should be provided for particular actions, processes, and procedures to be investigated and documented.
- Be aware of legislative and policy developments that may have an influence on the government’s attitude and response to pertinent issues in the nation or region.
- Complex systems or challenges of basic importance to the whole firm were addressed through projects and initiatives.
- The ability to establish connections across the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels in order to exchange vital information.
- The ability to work in a project management office or business management office for at least two years (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- able to interpret the policy implications of a certain topic, initiative, or development in the context of one’s own geographic or functional expertise.
- E-Verify is a government-mandated system that verifies employment eligibility for all new recruits. As a condition of ongoing employment, the new hire must take active actions to fix any differences found by the system, which is mandated under federal law.