26 May 2023
Full-Time Commercial Videographer – Creative Solutions – Al Harajah
The Videographer produces high-quality visuals by fusing their filmmaking skills with academic awareness and imaginative media learning strategies. The Videographer is skilled in the nuances of interacting with members of different backgrounds on a team. They are experts at finding creative ways to solve technical problems, juggling several priorities while adhering to strict operational guidelines, and bringing complex pre-production preparation and shots to a successful close.
Job Title : Commercial Videographer – Creative Solutions
Location : Al Harajah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.65 per hour.
Company : Atlas Bar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Plans media ingest and coverage in coordination with the Director of Multimedia and the Media Coordinator.
- Participates in the development, implementation, assessment, and revision of the video style palette.
- Identify the technical requirements for the video productions, including lighting, sound, backdrops, and unique requirements, well in advance of the actual production dates.
- Plans, manages, and documents video shoots using skills in videography, production, and post-production.
- Provides the required personnel with guidance on how to set up, operate, and use the event’s technical equipment.
- Equipment is acquired, rented, or borrowed as required, within budgetary parameters determined in conjunction with the Technical Director.
- Advises the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations on the purchase of major video equipment.
- Collaborates with the folks over in Technical Services to help out with video production and editing.
- Assists other Technical Services team members with tasks not related to video as may be necessary.
- Ensures that all team members and location staff have access to the necessary papers and are on the same page prior to production.
- Proven track record of handling confidential materials with care.
- Capable of working effectively with a wide variety of on-screen talent, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Capability to teach and/or work effectively with the part-time video production crew and other internal and external partners.
- Capacity to function well in a multi-department team environment.
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in digital and multi-media, including videography and video editing, or a similar profession, as well as a minimum of 5 years of experience working in digital and multi-media, are required.