Full-Time Commissary Kitchen Manager – Al Udeid
The Kitchen Manager is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the kitchen’s operations and making certain that they are on track to reach both operational and financial targets. Motivating their workforce, reducing food prices, and maintaining excellent product standards will be a daily priority. They actively plan, manage, and teach their colleagues so that they may meet specified targets in sales and costs, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitary standards. Success in this position is based on the following key areas: working to achieve the highest level of team performance with respect to customer service and experience, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and hiring, development, training, and retention of all coworkers in accordance with all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Job Title : Commissary Kitchen Manager
Location : Al Udeid, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.13 per hour.
Company : Dos Toros- New York
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coworker timings should be flexible enough to accommodate a fast-paced brewery or restaurant. All roles are manned as needed and labor costs are kept to a reasonable level by scheduling personnel in accordance with expected company activity and labor cost goals. Schedule swaps and other special requests are approved or denied by this person.
- Create, implement, and monitor kitchen performance guidelines with advice from the manager.
- Assist and report to the General Manager and administrative counterparts in the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets for kitchen operations in order to maximize the kitchen’s short- and long-term profitability.
- Every employee must be able to correctly and passionately explain the restaurant’s food to customers.
- Profitability may be ensured by following to predetermined standards and requirements for labor, cost of products sold, and controllable costs.
- In charge of educating coworkers about side work assignments and making sure checklists and side chores are completed before coworkers clock off for the night. Conducts safety and sanitary food handling inspections at food preparation and service facilities.
- It is critical that all kitchen staff members be thoroughly taught in all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory chores, the year-round and specialty food menu, the KDS system, food preparation/cleaning/side job standards, and the KDS system.
- Prepared items are tagged, stored and dated for quality control purposes. Keep an eye on all of the food in the freezers and coolers to help keep it fresh.
- The brand and business values should be energetically reflected in the actions of all employees, both internally and externally, on a regular basis.
- The kitchen manager also ensures that the kitchen is cleaned on a regular basis, that food is disposed of properly, and that all hygiene laws are met.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Google Docs/Forms proficiency are necessary. Ability to use a spreadsheet to keep track of inventories and execute basic data input with care. Basic financial abilities are required.
- A high school graduation, a GED, or similar work experience are the minimum qualifications. A culinary degree or course certification from a reputable culinary college is preferred.
- Accurate communication abilities that enable you to work effectively with colleagues and the general public. Interpersonal skills as well as a desire to collaborate with others are necessary.
- Possess the capacity to mentor and manage a team, as well as the stamina to perform effectively under duress Having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, a variety of responsibilities, and continuously shifting situations is essential. The ability to adapt quickly and think on your feet is critical to a successful career.
- There must have at least three (3) years of experience in the hotel culinary industry. Experience in scheduling and staffing is necessary.