Full-Time Community & Ecommerce Manager – Najran
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for designing and implementing the Business’s electronic commerce strategy, managing its integrated company and distributor platforms, and increasing its digital presence in accordance with the strategic objectives of the Company’s Industrial Aftermarket. Effective lead generation is a major responsibility of this role. Candidates that are successful will be able to produce additional income and profit returns via the creation and implementation of a complete E-Commerce growth strategy. In order to do this, a successful E-Commerce Manager will be well-versed in contemporary industrial E-Commerce market needs, including but not limited to performing technology-based market research, determining consumer voice and preferences, and competitive analysis. As part of the Product Management team, you’ll work closely with others from the Marketing and Sales departments as well as from the Engineering and Operations departments.
Job Title : Community & Ecommerce Manager
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.84 per hour.
Company : KIND
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep your online store’s daily operations running smoothly by overseeing everything from software integrations to vendor/retailer interactions
- Manage the creation of new features with the help of internal and external departments (Creativity/SEO/Marketing/Development).
- Planning and budgeting for e-commerce, including new web development and platform maintenance, is part of this position’s responsibilities.
- Clearly defining project scope and goals, fulfilling deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and processes, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities, and tracking/monitoring procedures are all part of project management.
- Accurately catalog products and accept responsibility for errors in the catalog (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Using sales-related knowledge, current standards, and new advancements to increase sales in our online business.
- Weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and code performance monitoring and reporting are all available.
- Plans, executes, and oversees allocated marketing initiatives to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Proactively seeks innovation and current best practices in e-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing activities
- Responsibilities include developing new e-commerce websites, maintaining them, hosting them, and implementing security measures such as a web application firewall. Supervising and overseeing the work of independent web design and development enterprises are among the responsibilities.
- Online order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, and payment gateway integration.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics is required.
- As long as you have worked in an auction environment selling collectibles for two years, you’ll be OK.
- At the very least, you need a bachelor’s degree in a subject related to what you want to accomplish.