This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Competitive Intelligence Analyst – Bahrah
This position requires a Business Intelligence Analyst. When designing dashboards and reports for company operations and strategic decision-making, the ideal applicant will have familiarity with a variety of data models.
Job Title : Competitive Intelligence Analyst
Location : Bahrah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 69.27 per hour.
Company : Talkspace
Job Type : Full-Time
- Connect third-party applications that are both hosted and premise-based with other systems and make new apps and utilities.
- Enable analytic end-users by offering ongoing training courses, prototype sessions, and office hours.
- Understand broad business factors and trends, as well as the relationship between analysis and business effect.
- Write specifications to fill in the gaps and work with internal teams to develop solutions depending on importance and effect.
- The capacity to successfully communicate and convey one’s ideas is essential at every level of a company.
- Collaborate with the development team to establish and evaluate product requirements that contribute to the fulfillment of business goals.
- Contact internal developers to confirm that proprietary data structures may be used by Qlik Sense and are properly built and maintained.
- Assist in the preparation, verification, and reconciliation of reports utilizing corporate-wide data governance standards and reporting protocols.
- Extract and change data to produce reports/graph/dashboard/etc. that can be shared with internal and external audiences alike to show the success of a business or product.
- Fast-moving business intelligence systems that can give real-time data while also allowing for some degree of flexibility and agility in the application of the information are needed by businesses today.
- You should have a solid understanding of relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis/data science.
- Must possess a functional understanding of and familiarity with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Prior experience juggling numerous tasks concurrently, as well as the ability to react to changing company demands while meeting deadlines
- This role requires the ability to describe and comprehend non-technical requirements, create architectures with cost estimates, and provide technical solutions to proposals.
- Experience in data preparation and analysis is a must as is the ability to write complex reports and the ability to conduct user acceptability testing and data visualizations.