26 May 2023
Full-Time Concierge/Front Desk Agent – Abu Arish
Working at the hotel’s front desk, the Hotel Front Desk is responsible for welcoming and checking in customers as well as checking them out when they check out and leave. Meeting the needs of both existing and potential customers by providing exceptional service and taking bookings for both phone calls and walk-ins.
Job Title : Concierge/Front Desk Agent
Location : Abu Arish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.62 per hour.
Company : Aramark
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with various areas such as Breakfast, Social, Housekeeping, Laundry etc. as required, The hotel restrooms, lobby, and all other public spaces should be kept spotless.
- At check-out, close guest accounts and assess satisfaction. In case of discontent, study and try to fix issue within limits; may include involving a supervisor.
- People excellence is a sign of a hotel dedication to customer service and teamwork. Product excellence – deliver a great customer experience by giving polite, smiling service and a speedy and accurate check in.
- Fill out your guests’ registration forms and make sure they have all the information they need before they arrive. Accept credit cards and photo IDs, write down the information on the guest’s account, and give guests their change when they need it.
- Assist with cleaning any area of the hotel allocated by the management, including but not limited to the front desk, the associate break room, the guest laundry, the fitness room, the vending areas, the stairwells, and the common spaces.
- Arriving guests should be greeted warmly and with a grin. In a kind and transparent way, customers should be given accurate information about company hours and nearby attractions.
- Assisting guests quickly, courteously, and professionally Maintain service and hospitality, Resolve guest problems or issues quickly and efficiently.
- Report to the Guest Services Manager on the day’s financial condition; present the machine totals for each transaction; and reconcile the day’s transactions with the machine totals. There is a need for changes
- Maintain the privacy and security of hotel information, communications, reports, and files. Manage all incoming and outgoing booking requests Care for lost and found things according the General Manager’s instructions.
- Excellence in guest service: Greet guests with a smile and inform them about the resort and neighboring attractions. Guest experience – seeks methods to increase profits.
- Capability to stand and move across the front office while continuously carrying out essential job obligations Capability to read, listen, and communicate well in spoken and written English.
- You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent. You must know how to use computers, and you must have worked at a hotel front desk for at least three years.
- Ability to successfully interact with both internal and external clients, some of whom may need high degrees of tolerance, tact and diplomacy to diffuse anger, acquire correct information and assist settle issues.
- In order to succeed in this role, you must have some experience with property management software. All shift reports must be reviewed, and audits must be carried out as planned.
- The ability to obtain and input data accurately using a high-end computer system. Having the ability to hear and detect signs of approaching disaster is critical to one’s safety.