19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Concrete Finisher – Sumaira’a
A Concrete Finisher is responsible for completing the following procedures in order to get the desired texture on concrete highways. Whether or whether a worker devotes all of his or her time to a single task is dictated by the project’s scope and how it is structured. Employees may stay with a company for a long period of time, while others may move about as projects progress, workloads fluctuate, or seasons change. Depending on the nature of the work.
Job Title : Concrete Finisher
Location : Sumaira’a, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.52 per hour.
Company : Bellingham Marine Industries
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs manual job duties related to department projects (e.g., lifting/moving heavy items, shoveling materials, cleaning up debris/litter, putting up signs, etc.).
- Regularly inspects and cleans equipment to keep it in working order; monitors equipment operations for efficiency and safety; reports malfunctioning equipment.
- Workers, government officials, the general public, and others may call or use two-way radio to get information and service.
- You get reports or work orders to complete; you process the information and either forward it or store it for your records.
- Making use of a variety of different types of cementitious materials to repair damaged concrete surfaces.
- Using a vibrating machine to crush concrete. Installing anchor bolts, steel plates, and other concrete fixings. Using a sponge-rubber float or burlap, mix in the cement.
- Individuals that operate in this field use a variety of various pieces of equipment, apparatus, and tools. Among them are a dump truck, a front-end loader, a backhoe, a tamping machine, a cement mixer, an air compressor, a jackhammer, a concrete saw, a mallet, a shovel, a rake, and an axe. Concrete implements, concrete forms, and so on.
- Operating machinery and executing manual labor obligations linked to producing/finishing concrete areas, as well as assisting with other Public Works projects, are all part of the Concrete Finisher’s job description.
- Checks the forms that support the concrete for proper construction, then sets and aligns the forms that support the concrete to the specified pitch and depth.
- Leveling freshly poured concrete on floors, walls, ceilings, and walkways. When it comes to curing concrete, it is necessary to use hardening and sealing chemicals.
- For this position, you’ll need a high school diploma or GED, in addition to two (2) years of experience and/or training in concrete or brickwork. You may also use any other relevant training and expertise to get the task done.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying a minimum of 30 pounds, and up to 150 pounds with assistance.
- Working effectively with others, being well-organized, and being able to express oneself clearly are all necessary skills.
- All safety rules and procedures must be adhered to, as well as excellent communication with colleagues, in order to complete projects on time.
- Working shifts (days and nights) and long hours (70+ hours per week and nights) is required during the summer months.