Full-Time Concrete Finisher – Tabuk
Tradesman that works with concrete by putting, finishing, and preserving and repairing it on building projects. Setting the concrete forms and making certain they have the right depth and pitch are the responsibilities of this individual. Using a concrete truck chute, a pump, a bucket, or a wheelbarrow, you may pour the concrete. Uses shovels and rakes to put the concrete and a straightedge to screed (or level) the newly laid concrete on top of the forms. A hand trowel, long-handed bull float, or motorized trowels are used to smooth the concrete once it is leveled. An edger is used by concrete finishers to create a chamfer around the concrete’s edges after it has been poured and floated. Outdoor concrete may be finished using a broom or a stamp after the trowel-finish has been applied. The broom and stamp finishes are both intended to prevent people from sliding on the pavement. It is essential to know how to create and complete a piece of head on curb and gutter.
Job Title : Concrete Finisher
Location : Tabuk, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.83 per hour.
Company : Parabit Systems, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Resurfaces concrete surfaces by applying cementitious materials such as sand and other colors, and smoothing off rough or faulty sections of the surface
- Responds to requests for service and information from employees, officials, the public, and other individuals via telephone and/or two-way radio; provides information; takes and relays messages; and responds to requests for service and information from employees, officials, the public, and other individuals.
- There are a lot of different pieces of equipment, apparatus, and tools needed for this job. jackhammer concrete saw mallet concrete saw mallet concrete saw mallet shovel rake axe jackhammer mallet concrete saw mallet
- You will be provided a range of papers to complete, such as reports or work orders; you will then process the information and either send it on or store it for your records.
- Concrete is compressed using a vibrating machine. Anchor bolts, steel plates, and other concrete fittings are placed in freshly poured concrete. This may be accomplished using a sponge rubber float or burlap.
- Providing a smooth top surface on freshly poured concrete floors, walls, ceilings, or pathways. Hardening and sealing chemicals are used to cure the surface of concrete.
- This position is responsible for operating machinery and doing manual labor tasks related to the production and finishing of concrete areas, as well as aiding in different public works projects.
- Maintains equipment in good working condition by inspecting and cleaning it on a regular basis; monitors equipment operations for efficiency and safety; reports malfunctioning equipment.
- Assists in the completion of departmental tasks (such as lifting/moving heavy items, shoveling materials, picking up debris/litter, putting signs, etc.) by doing manual job duties.
- Ensures the forms that hold the concrete are correctly created, and then sets the forms that hold the concrete in place and aligns them to get the required pitch and depth and the desired alignment.
- Having the capacity to work well with people, maintain a high degree of organization, and communicate clearly are all essential.
- A high school graduation or GED is required for this employment, as is two years of experience or training in concrete or masonry. You may also apply any other relevant training and skills to complete the work.
- He is capable of lifting 50 pounds and carrying at least 30 pounds while assisting with a maximum of 150 pounds.
- Be adaptable when it comes to working varied shifts (days and nights) and working long hours during the summer (70+ hours per week and nights during the summer).
- It is necessary to be able to follow all safety standards and procedures, as well as communicate effectively with coworkers and managers in order to finish projects on time.