19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Connected Supply Chain – Manager – Ad Dilam
While overseeing the Supply Chain Planning Team’s operations, this role’s primary goal is to create and lead the appropriate implementation of planning strategies. It also directs the Planners to achieve maximum operational efficiency. This individual must be a master of data analysis.
Job Title : Connected Supply Chain – Manager
Location : Ad Dilam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.79 per hour.
Company : Haddad Brands
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that there are adequate items in stock at all times by working with the Purchasing Manager and the Senior Supply Chain Planning Manager. Customer service and satisfaction will be improved as a result.
- Instructions, training, achieving goals, quick turnarounds for activities expected by upper management, progressive punishment, and performance evaluation are all examples of what is required in the workplace.
- Responsible for keeping meticulous records, compiling reports, and developing presentations to aid management in understanding the logistical perspective are all aspects of the job.
- Handle all aspects of the warehouse function, which includes the reception of raw materials, the delivery of finished goods, and the management of both inside the warehouse area.
- You’ll be responsible for everything from strategy and execution of supply chain management to planning and directing of business activities and operations.
- Making sure that an effective and accurate physical inventory system is set up and kept up. This includes making sure that ERP transactions are correct, physical inventory events happen, and cycle counting is used as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and make sound judgments when weighing choices. Senior leaders are expected to communicate clearly and concisely about problems and possible solutions, and to provide statistics to back up their claims.
- Customers’ complaints, difficulties, and concerns should be communicated with them. Customer concerns about product quality or manufacturing should be sent to the proper management.
- Improve operational accuracy and efficiency by identifying and driving opportunities for continual improvement.
- Project integration, planning, communication, and documentation abilities are required to manage and prepare project team resource needs in coordination with cross-functional departments.
- Assuring that the system’s performance is being evaluated and assessed, and then taking steps to improve or correct this performance in order to accomplish its goals.
- Experience with and knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing and distribution context; advanced capacity in balancing procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction within ERP system settings
- It is necessary for the organization to go ahead and take action, as well as create long-term connections with individuals throughout the globe, to have strong negotiation and communication abilities.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership approach, production techniques, and coordination of people and resources are only few of the business and management concepts that one should know.
- Self-improvement activities, requesting more responsibility, and taking advantage of learning opportunities are all ways to show leadership.