18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Construction Asset Manager – Al Hait
All projects presently under development will fall under the Asset Manager’s purview. When it comes to property management, the Asset Manager is tasked with supervising everything from leasing and marketing to employees and new initiatives. A highly motivated and passionate problem solver with an eye for detail and the ability to handle many tasks simultaneously is what we’re looking for. Verbal and written communication skills are also important.
Job Title : Construction Asset Manager
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.01 per hour.
Company : B Hospitality Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- To increase productivity and return on investment, look at methods to make the most of underutilized technology assets.
- Ensure that exceptional service is delivered to the company’s present tenant relationships by taking the lead. When it comes to negotiating leases for high-profile tenants, a strong network of leasing agents, lawyers, and bankers may be quite beneficial.
- The preparation and presentation of information to county staff and the general public. May be designated to serve as the county’s representative on numerous boards, committees, and organizations concerned with infrastructure asset management.
- All of an asset’s day-to-day business operations, market positioning, and eventual disposal should be guided by the asset’s strategic business plan, which must be developed for each asset.
- Processes and procedures for monitoring and evaluating corporate hardware data from procurement through retirement should be developed.
- Configuration management databases (CMDBs) are great places to store serial numbers and other unique identifiers for hardware assets.
- Loan pre-payments, balloon payments, and maturing loans are all analyzed for the purpose of preserving affordability and identifying potential Business Development refinancing options, among other things.
- Provide cash flow estimates to investors so they may make informed judgments about capital expenditures and dividends. Keep an eye on your escrow and working capital accounts to make sure they are well-funded.
- With the help of the Public Works Department, top practices in infrastructure asset management are being spread across. As a result, asset management software must be properly trained before it can be put into service.
- Each asset’s life cycle, including investor returns, should be modelled from purchase through dispose. Initiate and oversee the yearly budgeting, strategic planning, and reforecasting processes.
- For safety and efficiency reasons, employees must be able to grasp and communicate information in the English language.
- Must be able to utilize and gain knowledge of a number of computer software programs in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentation. Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet.
- Expertise in contract management, purchasing, and other aspects of developing and implementing strategies.
- Work well with coworkers, vendors, and cross-functional groups in a group-oriented environment.
- There is a five-year minimum work experience requirement for this position, as well as a one-year supervisory experience requirement. Alternatively, you may have a similar mix of education and experience that gives you with the knowledge and skills needed for the job.