Part-Time Construction Project Manager V – Afif
Project management requires a construction manager who is capable of directing daily operations and aiding the Project Manager, who is ultimately responsible for overseeing all aspects of construction. While working as a Building Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and directing all project team members who are responsible for the construction, installation, and testing of all project-related systems. You’ll be in charge of supervising the project team and subcontractors as they design, purchase, develop, and test all of the communication infrastructure related with the project you’re managing.
Job Title : Construction Project Manager V
Location : Afif, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 55.69 per hour.
Company : Jamestown
Job Type : Part-Time
- constant source of information for the project, from the beginning to the completion, including arranging renters’ work, attending meetings, resolving disputes, and providing frequent feedback.
- responsible for organizing and providing feedback to utility companies who are providing services and infrastructure for the project, as well as regulating the project’s timing and costs. This is the responsibility of the project manager.
- In conjunction with the Control Manager, responsible for validating the correctness of consultant invoices, contractor pay applications, and change orders to ensure that all of these things are properly documented in the reporting system.
- Carrier liaison for Federal, State, and Municipal issues including the City’s permits and inspections needs. Maintaining contacts and serving as carrier’s liaison
- Monitoring carrier compliance with contractual obligations, while also checking tenant agreements and needs, can help to keep project costs under control.
- A successful subdivision development requires excellent communication with the Sales Counselor on all build-to-suit contracting, spec homes, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other issues that may occur.
- Aspects of the project that need assistance include assisting in the identification and certification of numerous subcontractors, including the site and construction trades.
- Monitor and assess actions of outsourced Construction contractors to ensure adherence to safety, quality, timelines and budgets, cost efficiency and control, and outcomes
- Creating initial project-specific cost estimates and taking the lead on budgetary management of the project’s numerous cost components
- To ensure the carrier’s interests are represented in the review of proposal requests for modification and other contract material such as supplementary instructions or additional requests for information
- Mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction knowledge gained via direct supervision of contractors and workers in a manufacturing environment is required for this position.
- Knowledge of building systems, components, and technology, as well as experience in pre-design and pre-construction phases is a must-have.
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget, as well as recognizing deviations from a company’s long-term strategy
- Construction contract agreements and the construction process, including the capacity to read, grasp, and coordinate the drawings and requirements of consultants, are well-versed.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control processes for ensuring that work is executed in line with contract requirements is essential. As the Site Quality Control Manager, responsible for ensuring the quality of the products and services produced on the site.