19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Consultant – Construction Forensic Accounting – Al Khobar
We are looking for a forensic accountant to assist the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Investigations (INV). Forensic Accountants will analyze complex financial records to support DHS OIG fraud and corruption investigations, which will include analyzing bank records, financial statements, and other financial information, as well as holding discussions with Federal Agents, US Attorneys, and other Federal Stakeholders about the findings.
Job Title : Consultant – Construction Forensic Accounting
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.11 per hour.
Company : Forensic Accountants & Consultants, PA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Two administrative duties that must be handled are keeping track of time and preparing bills.
- If you have a CPA or CFE license, that is ideal.
- When necessary, makes contact with the insured or the claims adjuster.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) is extremely important (GAAP).
- Obtaining a master’s degree in accounting is strongly recommended.
- In order to work in this sector, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Check for accuracy before sending claim evaluations and reports to the carrier.
- Flexibility and the ability to travel as needed.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a forensic accountant, a certified public accountant, or in a similar profession is required.
- The income you earn is determined by the number of years you’ve worked.
- Project management abilities are outstanding.
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting, and making well-informed decisions are all necessary talents.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills.