19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Consulting Engineer, Building Technology – Khamis Mushait
You will collaborate closely with engineers, project managers, and partners on engineering design, site investigation and cleanup, environmental compliance and permits, and due diligence projects in this Engineering Consultant post. Working with a skilled consulting team on tough environmental projects for big industrial and worldwide customers is a wonderful career opportunity.
Job Title : Consulting Engineer, Building Technology
Location : Khamis Mushait, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 83.08 per hour.
Company : HEIDELBERG ENGINEERING INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Advising clients and coaching to Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Reliability Engineers, and all other stakeholders in our clients’ asset management processes.
- Inquire into and propose new platform features and capabilities that will have an impact on operations, support our self-service technology strategy, and enhance the associate experience.
- Implement and upgrade high-quality technology solutions based on industry trends, corporate needs, and current issue analysis.
- They are supervised and advised on design and analysis, and their work is reviewed for completeness and validity. Interacts with the project state of functional management (internal and external).
- Insurance consulting services involve identifying high-risk exposures, analyzing large losses, and devising management plans for clients..
- Perform all environmental tests, including vibration, mechanical shock, temperature, altitude, humidity, and structural testing, using instruments planning and conduct.
- Work with the company to develop environmental compliance plans and permits for hazardous waste and storm water and wastewater programs.
- Develop a plan and tools to help Product Marketing and Product Engineering embrace Formal.
- Industrial organizations assess and implement improvement projects to increase the reliability of their assets, reduce costs, and expand production capacity.
- To help customers in remaining in compliance with all federal, state, and local standards, we conduct topical research, conduct environmental compliance assessments, and execute follow-up remedial measures.
- A proven ability to comprehend corporate needs, provide new ideas, deal with complex difficulties, and influence appropriate course of action is necessary.
- Promote better structures, meeting cadences, and escalation processes.
- Engineers with between three and five years of experience using the ServiceNow technology platform or another platform equivalent to Service Management technologies.
- knowledge of third-party packaging and product design flaws, as well as a proven track record of implementing creative packaging solutions
- The capacity to convey technical information and ideas effectively at all levels of the user and market/business community. With complimentary presenting talents, you can engage customers, impart information, and achieve outcomes.