19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Content Producer and Social Media Specialist – Al Qatif
All national sponsored social media activities will be implemented and evaluated by the Digital Media Specialist in collaboration with other internal team members. This position will assist in the development and implementation of sponsored social media programs, focused on increasing KPIs and goals for the business.
Job Title : Content Producer and Social Media Specialist
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.65 per hour.
Company : KGBTexas Communications
Job Type : Full-Time
- The digital analytics team should be involved in the development of information, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social campaigns; collaborate to ensure that campaign reporting is always correct and authentic.
- Work with the Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of partners, such as third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Keep in touch with your clients and look for ways for them to become more efficient with their existing business growth.
- Prepare management presentations and updates. Taking notes during meetings and weekly calls to assist create corporate strategic and tactical ideas.
- Assists in the production and development of digital content in collaboration with business partners. Written and edited information is reviewed while ensuring that specified contact standards are adhered to. Making certain that digital media delivers current and complete product/service information that is readily accessible to present and prospective consumers. Maintains a methodology for auditing digital properties on a regular basis.
- Make suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Analyze and fix digital media system errors and issues. Prepare cost estimates for several types of equipment you may want to purchase. Ensure that the university’s resources are well-cared for
- Quality assurance includes ensuring that online content is optimized for search engines, that it is accessible, and that links operate properly. Analytics from the Internet should be utilized to evaluate campaigns and programs.
- Participate in the production of presentations and updates to management; take notes at meetings and on weekly calls to assist in the formulation of strategic and tactical suggestions
- Update photographs, video embeds, and textual information on the website whenever it is necessary.
- Leadership and management of marketing campaigns; development and evaluation of citizen surveys and communications; and preparation of submissions for program recognition and publication are some of the responsibilities of this position.
- Extensive communication and organizational ability, as well as strong analytical talents, critical and strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills, are required.
- Achieve tight deadlines, alter courses as needed, and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Make suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Recognize and resolve difficulties with digital media systems. Prepare cost estimates for a variety of different equipment options. Conserve university funds.
- Working with customers and colleagues in a professional and polite way is essential to providing exceptional service to our customers.
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational abilities, as well as excellent computer skills, including proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and familiarity with content management systems and social media account administration.