18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Content Writer & Social Media Manager – Wadi Al Fora’a
We need a driven individual to take on the role of Social Media Director in our team. The ideal applicant is someone who can get things done without much supervision, who isn’t easily fatigued, and who others look up to as a model employee. Media Directors, especially those that focus on paid social and performance marketing, should have extensive experience in the planning, buying, execution, and assessment of media channels that are important to driving the business KPIs of the client.
Job Title : Content Writer & Social Media Manager
Location : Wadi Al Fora’a, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.17 per hour.
Company : Aktiia
Job Type : Part-Time
- Manage the whole digital acquisition/performance campaign lifecycle, including strategy development, channel rollout, ongoing optimization, and reporting.
- Analyze and improve channel performance continuously to make sure it meets or exceeds goals; share findings with the larger acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Assume responsibility for managing advertising agency clients and interacting with those who use digital media services.
- Construct and carry out customer-focused campaigns and activities that result in lasting, mutually beneficial business partnerships. Manage the creation of online advertising initiatives (with a major focus on paid social).
- Maintain Constant Level of Optimization through ongoing performance monitoring, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, collaborative creativity, landing page optimization, and other means of improvement.
- Create fresh concepts and chances to make client campaigns successful.
- Maintaining high quality standards and applying them quickly to client work will boost your team’s efficiency.
- In order to improve your campaign, it is important to actively test it and monitor its distribution and activity.
- Work closely with the client’s upper management to coordinate the deployment of key agency resources in order to meet the client’s needs and help them grow their business.
- Oversee monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting, reporting, and ROI calculations at the channel level. Manage the annual budgeting process.
- adept in leading client presentations both in-person and over the phone, with a particular emphasis on quarterly business reviews.
- Proven track record of selling new products or services to existing customers.
- skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a demonstrated ability to learn and use new productivity software quickly and effectively.
- Ability to plan and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of methods.
- Experience working in the media; ideally in an agency for at least five years.