26 May 2023
Part-Time Controller (Accounting & Finance) – Al Darb
Leadership and guidance are critical aspects of your job in accounting. There are several aspects to this role that involve developing and managing an Accounting team, increasing the Company’s accounting procedures and activities and offering important information that will help Forward Financing enhance its performance. With the aid of the Director of FP&A and the rest of the Leadership Team, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our purpose and securing our future growth.
Job Title : Controller (Accounting & Finance)
Location : Al Darb, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.06 per hour.
Company : Stone Management
Job Type : Part-Time
- Handles complete budget and financial report evaluations and analyses, and makes financial plan proposals and adjustments. Communicate and distribute information to internal management and the parent business.
- Maintains strict accounting controls to guarantee internal and external compliance.
- Finance Department actions, such as the introduction of new software and systems and other departmental or enterprise-wide improvements, may be supported via study, planning, and implementation.
- To ensure that all of the gear is in excellent functioning order, this position is responsible for establishing preventive maintenance standards, evaluating new equipment, and negotiating service contracts.
- Responds to specific reports and interpretations of financial results and associated systems, as well as possible issue areas, as requested by Property Management at all levels.
- Carries out research and analytical studies, producing reports that comprise assessments of expenses as well as evaluations of profitability and return on investment. Additionally, compares financial data and informational data to support findings and recommendations.
- Directly involved in all aspects of day-to-to-weekly-to-monthly bookkeeping in order to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Oversee the process of filing tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments, working closely with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors to guarantee proper and timely completion in accordance with regulations set out by local, state, and federal governments.
- Researching old and new laws, anticipating future legislation, enforcing rules, presenting financial reports, and advising management on proper courses of action are all part of upholding federal, state, and local legal duties.
- This department is responsible for establishing adequate accounting systems for revenue recognition and cost accruals for efficient asset management.
- Finance, accounting, or economics bachelor’s degree necessary. Master’s degree or professional credential (CPA, CMA) recommended.
- A degree in accounting that is at least four years long or experience that is comparable is necessary, as well as at least five years of experience in accounting or a topic linked to accounting, with at least one year spent in a supervisory position.
- Maintains the performance of the financial staff by coaching, advising, and punishing personnel; planning, monitoring, and evaluating the outcomes of the work.
- Those that are proactive are self-starters who can deal with issues without supervision. Always seeks out and reacts to constructive feedback.
- It is required that applicants have a minimum of ten years of experience in accounting, auditing, and financial management, as well as a demonstrated familiarity with accounting principles and the taxation of businesses.