18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Controller & Chief of Staff – Ghamed Al zenad
The Financial Controller supervises all accounting and financial operations as a member of management. Primary tasks include overseeing daily and period-end operations, Period, Quarter, and Annual reporting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll Processing, Treasury functions, GL Activities, and reporting. The Financial Controller creates and implements company-wide processes.
Job Title : Controller & Chief of Staff
Location : Ghamed Al zenad, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.71 per hour.
Company : JW Michaels & Co.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ensures that the budget and financial reports are thoroughly reviewed and analyzed, as well as generating and recommending changes to the financial plan. Internal management as well as parent company should be made aware of results and findings, as well as how they are communicated and distributed.
- Establishes preventative maintenance requirements, service contracts, equipment inventories, and new equipment and technique evaluations.
- Financing Department initiatives, like as new software and system rollouts, may be aided by doing research, planning, and executing.
- Establishes and maintains adequate accounting controls to guarantee compliance with the regulations and directives of all internal and external governing authorities.
- Carries out research and analytical studies, generating reports that contain evaluations of profitability and return on investment as well as analyses of costs, as well as comparing financial data and informational data to support results and suggestions.
- Sets suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods adequate to successfully govern the company’s assets
- Work with internal stakeholders and outside tax experts to ensure timely and accurate tax return filing and distribution of quarterly tax payments. This should be done while taking local, state, and federal restrictions into consideration.
- Addresses the requirements at all levels of Property Management for specialized reporting, analysis of financial results and related systems, and identification of possible issue areas
- It’s important to be up to date on current and future legislation, as well as forecast new legislation, in order to stay in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the planning, supervision, and assistance of team members as they carry out daily, weekly, and monthly accounting operations in order to accurately record, categorize, and regulate financial transactions.
- Plans, monitors, and evaluates finance staff work performance.
- People who are proactive are self-starters who can solve issues on their own without being directed. Always displays a willingness to receive and react to constructive criticism.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a bachelor’s degree in one of these fields: economics, accounting, or finance. Consideration is given to those who have a master’s degree or other professional certifications (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Minimum 10 years of accounting, audit, and financial experience with corporate taxes knowledge.
- A four-year degree in accounting or comparable experience is necessary, as well as five years of accounting or related experience, including at least one year as a supervisor.