This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Controller / Director of Finance – Balqarn
We are looking for a self-starter that is able to see the broad picture in a fast-paced business setting. If everything goes according to plan, he or she will eventually take over as CFO and report directly to him or her. We are looking for a hands-on person who is an analytical problem solver with great communication skills and technical talents in a number of areas related to finance and corporate management.
Job Title : Controller / Director of Finance
Location : Balqarn, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.55 per hour.
Company : Recycle Track Systems
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods that are adequate to properly handle the company’s assets.
- Financial transactions are recorded, classified, and monitored on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis by team members under the supervision of the finance manager.
- All of these activities are necessary to ensure that a company adheres to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Conducts research and analysis, generating reports that include profitability analyses, return on investment analyses, cost analyses, comparative financial data, and informative data to support conclusions and recommendations.
- Working together with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors will allow you to ensure that the process of submitting tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments is carried out in a timely way and accurately. This should be done with the needs of the municipal, state, and federal governments all being taken into mind.
- Addresses the requirements at all levels of Property Management for specialized reporting, analysis of financial results and related systems, and identification of possible issue areas
- In order to ensure that all equipment is working correctly, it is necessary to keep track of inventories, evaluate new equipment and processes, develop preventative maintenance standards, and negotiate service contracts.
- Implements and maintains rigorous accounting controls to ensure compliance with internal and external rules and directives.
- As needed, support Finance Department projects, such as the development of software and systems and other departmental or enterprise-wide enhancements, via research, planning, and execution.
- Both the budget and financial reports are thoroughly analyzed by the financial analyst. He or she also provides input on the financial strategy. Ensure that information and results are shared and distributed to both the company’s internal management and its parent company.
- A degree in accounting that is at least four years long or equivalent experience is required, in addition to five years of experience in accounting or a similar field, with at least one year spent in a supervisory role.
- Maintains the performance of the financial staff by coaching, advising, and punishing personnel; planning, monitoring, and evaluating the outcomes of the work.
- For consideration for this role, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance at the very least. Candidates who have earned a master’s degree or have other professional certifications are given significant weight in the selection process (such as a CPA or CMA).
- People who are proactive are self-starters who are able to solve difficulties without being directed by anybody else. Constantly solicits feedback and addresses it in a thoughtful manner.
- A minimum of ten years of accounting, auditing, and financial expertise is necessary, as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.