26 May 2023
Full-Time Cook – Al Quwaiiyah
To join our team, we’re seeking for a motivated and passionate Cook! You’ll be able to do more than merely prepare delectable meals from scratch under the guidance of the instructor. Every day, through your meals, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with residents and improve their quality of life. Come be a part of our team and make every day count in the kitchen!
Job Title : Cook
Location : Al Quwaiiyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.54 per hour.
Company : Uncle Julio’s
Job Type : Full-Time
- Produce high-quality hot and cold foods using the Executive Chef’s recipes.
- If the Head Chef or Sous Chef are unavailable, assumes leadership responsibility for the kitchen’s safe and efficient functioning.
- Meets company requirements by meeting scheduling requirements such as nights, weekends, and holidays.
- You must be able to lift 20 pounds, push/pull 40 pounds, and carry 30 pounds on a daily basis while standing and walking.
- According to the facility menu, the Cook prepares and serves food, including texture adjusted and therapeutic diets.
- A cook is in charge of setting up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and food and beverage item manufacturing, as well as closing and storing each work station.
- Assist with cleaning equipment and dishwashing machines as needed to ensure the cleanliness of all kitchen areas, tools, and utensils.
- To accurately plan production requirements and procure supplies and equipment, tastes products, analyses menus, estimates food requirements, verifies output, and keeps records.
- The Cook must be careful, well-dressed, professional, and able to work well with others as part of a team.
- Maintains cleanliness and order in all kitchen spaces, including storage shelves, passageways, workstations, walk-ins, refrigerators, and coolers.
- Cooking experience in a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen for at least one year is required.
- GED or equal to a high school diploma.
- Possess the ability to focus and collaborate with a variety of supervisors.
- If you are 18 years of age or older, you must be able to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, past employment, education, and personal references, as per Company policy, unless federal, state, or provincial legislation prohibits it.
- All state-mandated health department and food safety laws, as well as the Executive Chef’s requirements, must be followed, including HACCP and ServSafe concepts.