26 May 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Al-Jumum
At the client level, the Media Manager is tasked for overseeing and implementing the agency’s digital media. There will be a Media Manager who is responsible for leading and managing the agency’s digital media efforts. The Media Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives, including search and display, as well as the administration and control of all 3rd party digital classifieds and lead suppliers.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter
Location : Al-Jumum, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.47 per hour.
Company : Addison Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Comprehend the company’s operations and be able to articulate the company’s vision, goal, and values to prospective employees.
- Your diligent networking efforts, inventive sourcing techniques, and ability to stay on top of the newest technologies will help you build a strong applicant pool for all of our open positions.
- Assist in the whole process of hiring new employees, from looking for good candidates to conducting phone interviews, helping applicants with the interview process, and making job offers to new employees.
- able to openly discuss issues with one other. Ongoing success against the company’s recruitment plan is clearly communicated to executives and their HR partners.
- Identify, research, and network with passive prospects in order to construct a pipeline of critical talent accessible for present and future requirements, as well as to develop effective sourcing tactics that will attract top-tier individuals
- Make clear and attractive job postings that are easy to understand, free of jargon, and appealing to a wide variety of applicants (bias is decreased).
- There should be an emphasis on cultivating relationships with those who can help you identify the right individuals for the right jobs.
- Recommend alternatives to the company’s current recruitment partners or practices to guarantee that our candidates and managers have the greatest possible experience with our company.
- Candidate summaries are presented to recruiting managers, as well as thorough profile summaries.
- Maintain a positive candidate experience consistent with our employment brand, gather and evaluate feedback along the way, make/recommend changes via TA projects, and engage with leaders to raise awareness.
- Capabilities for efficient communication with executives, recruiting managers, supervisors, applicants, community partners, and team members
- Customer service skills are a must, and all applicants should be treated with the same respect and consideration that our customers and staff deserve.
- Engaging in proactive collaboration with organizations and individuals to reduce bottlenecks and satisfy urgent hiring needs, while also contributing to the overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop your networking skills so that you not only meet the right people at the appropriate time, but that you also make a lasting impact on those who meet you and learn about you.
- The capacity to simultaneously handle a big number of candidates for a range of criteria and business sectors.