25 May 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Al Quwaiiyah
Currently, we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter. We’re on the lookout for people that are driven, creative, and have a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter
Location : Al Quwaiiyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.29 per hour.
Company : Momentum Solar
Job Type : Full-Time
- In charge of/manage the whole recruiting process, including prospect research, cold and warm calling, assessment and screening, supporting applicants through the interview process, and offering offers
- Research and connect with people who aren’t actively looking for work to build a pipeline of key talent that can be used now and in the future. You also need to come up with strong sourcing strategies that will help you find the best people.
- workers, managers and human resource partners may freely and honestly speak with one other Executives and HR partners are kept up to speed on the progress of the company’s recruiting plan.
- All during the recruiting process, get feedback from applicants and use TA projects to make/recommend changes to the candidate experience.
- Learn the ins and outs of the company’s operations and be able to articulate the vision, purpose, and values of the company to possible applicants.
- Produce concise and compelling job posts that are straightforward, clear of jargon, attract a diverse range of talent (bias reduced), and are search engine optimized.
- Maintain a consistent supply of quality candidates for all of our vacant jobs by using your broad network and the most cutting-edge recruitment technology.
- Build relationships with job seekers, hiring managers, team members, and business partners to ensure that the best candidates are considered for open positions.
- deliver the greatest possible experience for both applicants and managers if you identify the holes in the Company’s recruiting partners and techniques, as well as potential alternatives.
- work to build and negotiate compensation packages for job candidates; present applications and provide detailed profile descriptions.
- Everyone who applies should be handled with the same care and respect that we want our customers and staff to be shown.
- To create a lasting impact on the right people at the right moment, you must learn how to become an expert at networking.
- Executives, hiring managers, supervisors and applicants as well as community partners and team members are all able to interact successfully.
- Internal motivation and proactive contact with teams and individuals are required to remove bottlenecks and handle immediate recruitment needs while also contributing to a bigger talent acquisition strategic strategy.
- Possibility of handling huge numbers of candidates for a range of criteria and business sectors simultaneously.