26 May 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter, Financial Services – Farasan
The Corporate Recruiter works with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to find and use effective recruitment strategies that will attract and keep the best people in the company. A Corporate Recruiter will be in charge of the day-to-day work and hiring projects for a certain business group.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter, Financial Services
Location : Farasan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.1 per hour.
Company : Nuvance Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is important for employers to create well-written and attractive job descriptions that are simple to comprehend and devoid of jargon.
- In order to recruit the best applicants for a job, it is important to establish relationships with those who are interested in applying.
- take charge of the whole hiring process, from locating and interviewing new employees to performing phone screenings and making job offers.
- In the process of creating a pleasant applicant experience that corresponds with our employment brand, the candidate feedback is audited, recommendations are made, and feedback is sent to leaders to promote awareness.
- Employers will be able to see a complete profile of a candidate when they meet with them.
- provides a platform for open dialogue between employees, managers, and human resource partners The progress of the company’s recruitment strategy is communicated to executives and HR partners.
- should have a thorough understanding of the company’s operations and be able to convey the company’s vision, mission, and values to them.
- Provide us with a steady stream of qualified applicants for all of our open positions by making extensive use of your extensive network and the most cutting-edge recruiting technologies.
- Examine the Company’s recruiting partners and processes for inadequacies, and provide recommendations for other agencies or methods of recruiting to ensure that our candidates and managers have the greatest experience possible.
- Find out about and connect with people who aren’t actively looking for work. This will help you build a pipeline of key talent that you can use right away and in the future, as well as build strong sourcing strategies that will attract top talent.
- Executives, hiring managers, supervisors, and candidates, as well as community partners and team members, are all able to communicate effectively.
- Internal motivation and proactive contact with teams and individuals are required to remove bottlenecks and handle immediate recruitment needs while also contributing to a bigger talent acquisition strategic strategy.
- Candidates should be treated with the same warmth and attention that we require of our own customers and employees in terms of their own customer service abilities.
- When dealing with many candidate streams for different demands and business sectors at the same time, exceptional multi-tasking talents are essential to ensure that everything runs well.
- Improve your networking abilities so that you may not only meet the right people at the right time, but that you can also leave a lasting impression on those you meet and learn about yourself.