27 May 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Remote – Al Badayea
The Corporate Recruiter engages with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to design and execute successful recruiting strategies that will attract and retain the greatest people in the company. Recruiting efforts for a specific business unit will be handled by a Corporate Recruiter.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter – Remote
Location : Al Badayea, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.84 per hour.
Company : Ware Malcomb
Job Type : Full-Time
- Your diligent networking efforts, inventive sourcing techniques, and ability to stay on top of the newest technologies will help you build a strong applicant pool for all of our open positions.
- Audits and recommendations for improvement in the recruiting process and in Talent Acquisition will ensure that candidates have a positive candidate experience consistent with our employment brand (TA).
- It’s your role to oversee the whole recruitment process, from researching potential candidates to conducting phone screenings, assisting applicants in the interview process, and extending employment offers.
- To provide the best possible experience for our candidates and managers, do a gap analysis of the company’s recruitment partners and processes.
- Design and negotiate compensation packages with potential candidates; present applications and provide complete profiles.
- permits workers, supervisors, and human resource partners to communicate in an open and honest manner The company’s leaders and human resource partners are kept informed about the company’s ongoing progress in recruiting new employees.
- Candidates, hiring managers, coworkers, and business partners should all be encouraged to work together in order to locate the most qualified candidates for the position.
- Develop a talent pool for the present and future, as well as a detailed sourcing campaign that will attract top personnel by doing research and networking with passive prospects.
- As a rule, job descriptions should be written in plain English and optimized for search engine results so that potential employees may find them.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Company’s operations and the ability to effectively explain the Company’s vision, purpose, and values to prospective employees.
- Manage many applicant pipelines for diverse criteria and businesses at once with ease.
- Competencies for effective communication with senior management and recruitment managers as well as with team members and the general public
- Understand how to master the art of networking so that you not only meet the right people at the right time, but also make a lasting impression on them.
- Intrinsic incentive to take on additional duties; proactive collaboration with teams and people to eliminate roadblocks and meet urgent recruiting requirements while contributing to the broader talent acquisition plan.
- Every candidate should be treated with the same level of care and respect that we want our customers and employees to be treated with.