17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Urgent Role – Shaqra
The Corporate Recruiter collaborates with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to identify and implement effective recruitment strategies that will attract and retain the best talent in the organization. Day-to-day activities and recruitment projects for a designated business group will fall to a Corporate Recruiter.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter – Urgent Role
Location : Shaqra, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.09 per hour.
Company : PKF O’Connor Davies TalentConnect
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintaining a steady supply of high-quality, long-term employees is critical to the long-term success of a company.
- Get to know the business through and out and be able to articulate to potential workers the company’s mission, values, and vision.
- establish connections with potential employees, hiring managers, team members, and business partners.
- Present candidates to hiring managers and provide detailed profile summaries; work with managers to build and negotiate compensation packages.
- the whole recruiting process, from researching suitable prospects to performing phone screenings, supporting applicants in the interview process, and issuing job offers
- In order to guarantee that applicants have a pleasant experience consistent with our employment brand, you will conduct audits and make improvements to the recruitment process and Talent Acquisition (TA).
- allows for open and honest communication between workers, managers, and HR partners. Success against the company’s recruiting strategy is explicitly conveyed to executives and HR partners.
- Make clear and attractive job postings that are easy to understand, free of jargon, and appealing to a wide variety of applicants (bias is decreased).
- deliver the greatest possible experience for both applicants and managers if you identify the holes in the Company’s recruiting partners and techniques, as well as potential alternatives.
- With your unwavering networking efforts and ability to stay abreast of the latest tools and technology, you’re ensuring that we have a strong pool of applicants for every job.
- A good networking strategy is to master the skill of meeting the appropriate people and making a lasting impression.
- Possibility of handling huge numbers of candidates for a range of criteria and business sectors simultaneously.
- Skills for good communication with executives, recruitment managers, supervisors, candidates, community partners, and team members.
- Candidates should be treated with the same warmth and attention that we require of our own customers and employees in terms of their own customer service abilities.
- Proactive engagement with teams and individuals to reduce bottlenecks and meet immediate recruitment needs while contributing to a bigger talent acquisition strategy.