26 May 2023
Full-Time Crane Operator – Al Uwayqilah
We’re looking for a Crane Operator to join our team. The Crane Operator will break up, remove, and transfer material using a crane with a grapple and drop ball. Slag pit maintenance will be the responsibility of the Crane Operator, which will include excavating, watering, and temperature monitoring.
Job Title : Crane Operator
Location : Al Uwayqilah, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.44 per hour.
Company : Seu-usa
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as weight and size standards and any other applicable legislation. These are items that the candidate should be aware of.
- The following tools will be used: chains, nylon slings, pallet jacks, magnets, vacuum jacks, spreader rod, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker You must have a good knowledge of all of these things in order to be considered for this position.
- All of the following tasks must be completed: procure and verify rigging, connect rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, tell crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack.
- Climb a 25-foot vertical ladder to examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection papers, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fill steel orders.
- Capable of operating in all weather conditions and instantly reporting any and all events. Performs various responsibilities as directed by management.
- Rigger duties are performed after the responsibilities of the Crane Operator have been finished, and when the workload for the main job described above permits it.
- The crane operator inspects the crane for broken or malfunctioning components and reports them to the supervisor. Cleaning and lubricating the crane’s lifting mechanism.
- Read and interpret instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as use arithmetic to calculate load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, among other things.
- Using the control panel, you can keep track of activities and make modifications to the process. All jobs are completed in compliance with safety regulations and legislation, and preventative maintenance is carried out.
- Work with riggers and truck drivers to lift merchandise and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other kinds of communication.
- It is necessary to have prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or something similar) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more.
- This position requires the completion of a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination afterward to ensure the continual, required level of physical health and ability or fitness to execute the obligations of the position.
- NCCCO or CIC certification is necessary. The Department of Transportation’s (DOT) medical card is valid. Certifications or permissions from the Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager are necessary. A license is required by the local jurisdiction (DC requires operators to be licensed). It is necessary to pass the practical test.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of equipment operation experience is necessary.
- Capacity to guarantee that all safety and housekeeping rules are observed, machine capacity is not exceeded, and all tools, supplies, and equipment are correctly accounted for and stowed at the end of each workday.