27 May 2023
Full-Time Crane Operator – Majma’ah
The Crane Operator is in charge of rigging safety and the application of straps and other rigging to loads being transported by cranes or other material handling equipment. Crane operators are directed by this person. Move materials and goods around the factory using an overhead crane.
Job Title : Crane Operator
Location : Majma’ah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.4 per hour.
Company : Caterpillar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Acknowledge and comply with any applicable corporate, customer, and health-and-safety rules, as well as any other applicable criteria, such as weight and size limitations.
- Examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection documentation, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and complete steel orders by climbing a vertical ladder to a height of 25 feet.
- The person is able to operate in all weather conditions and notify any difficulties that arise. Executes additional duties as directed by superiors.
- When the Crane Operator tasks have been completed, and when the workload for the primary job above allowed, does the work of a Rigger.
- Read and interpret instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as use arithmetic to calculate load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, among other things.
- This job requires the use of the Rigger Operation Manual, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker.
- Through the control panel, you can keep track of activities and make modifications to the process. General preventative maintenance is performed, and all responsibilities are carried out in compliance with safety norms and regulations.
- Inspects the crane for broken parts and informs the supervisor of any issues. Maintains the cranes and lifting mechanism’s cleanliness and functionality.
- Attach rigging to load, verify travel path, blow whistle, signal crane operator, lead load to destination, position load, unhook rigging, and return to storage rack
- Work with riggers and truck drivers to hoist products and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other communication methods.
- A crane operator who wants to work at heights of 30 feet or more and a distance of 60 feet or more must have a lot of experience.
- Certification by NCCCO or CIC. Medical card issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT) is valid. Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager certifications or approvals are required. Local jurisdiction demands a license (DC requires operators to be licensed). Practical exam must be passed.
- To guarantee the continuous, needed level of physical health and ability or fitness to execute the responsibilities of the position, this position requires the completion of a pre-employment Physical Examination and an annual examination afterwards.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating equipment is required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment while properly storing and accounting for tools, supplies, and equipment.