19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Crawler Crane Operator – Buraydah
Driver of Cranes Under the following situations, loads, unloads, transports, and places heavy freight and equipment at various job sites using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms. Examines wires for damage and replaces them as necessary. Using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms, the ideal candidate will be able to load, unload, move, and put huge items and equipment. Operator maintenance is performed on the equipment he or she is in charge of. Examines wires for damage and replaces them as necessary.
Job Title : Crawler Crane Operator
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.92 per hour.
Company : Colonna’s Shipyard, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other legislation that may apply.
- This work requires you to climb a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection documents, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fulfil steel orders.
- Pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, Posi-turners, spreader bars, softeners, tape measures, hammers, punches, pliers, crescent wrenches, and paint stick markers will all be employed.
- Calculating load weights and the dimensions of sheaves & other parts using mathematics is a necessary skill for those who work in the construction industry.
- The crane operator inspects the crane for broken or malfunctioning components and reports them to the supervisor. Cleaning and lubricating the crane’s lifting mechanism.
- Once the Crane Operator duties are completed and the workload for the primary job above allowed, does the chores of a Rigger.
- Collaborate with riggers and truck drivers to lift products and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- You can monitor operations and make changes to the process using the control panel. All tasks are fulfilled in accordance with safety rules and laws, and general preventative maintenance is undertaken.
- The person is able to operate in all weather conditions, and any concerns are swiftly notified. Under the direction of management, carries out various duties as delegated.
- All of the following tasks must be completed: procure and verify rigging, connect rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, tell crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack.
- Having previous experience operating from 30 feet or more and 60 feet or more with a cab and bridge crane (or similar kind) is required.
- NCCCO or CIC certification. The Department of Transportation (DOT) issued medical card is valid. Certifications or permissions from the Safety Department, the Equipment Manager, or the Operations Manager are necessary. A license is required by the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). Passing the practical test is required.
- In order to ensure that the physical health and capacity to fulfil the tasks of this job are maintained, a pre-employment physical examination is required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating heavy machinery is essential.
- Achieve or exceed established safety and housekeeping requirements at all times, while keeping track of all tools, supplies, and equipment in a safe, orderly manner.