Full-Time CRM/Service Delivery Manager – Al Asyah
The Service Delivery Manager will be held responsible for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk, and VIP services to its internal stakeholders, mainly Product Managers (employee digital journey first). As part of the “One Desk” transformation for IT end-user services, the primary goal is to accomplish for its internal stakeholders the key value and performance objectives over time in a consistent manner via the end-to-end orchestration of internal key resources and external partners (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : CRM/Service Delivery Manager
Location : Al Asyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.53 per hour.
Company : Kyndryl Holding
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and execute incentive programs to enhance metrics while maintaining a high level of quality by analyzing team and individual data and compiling reports.
- Consistently ensures that all client contact points, both inside our internal group and throughout our outsourced partner network, adhere to the quality standards that govern customer interactions.
- To ensure that the department is properly staffed and structured, supervise and coach Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- To ensure that all customer KPIs, contractual responsibilities, and Concierge success are satisfied.
- Assist the client in establishing scale-able and powerful back-end infrastructure that meets their goals by understanding and expressing the client’s needs to the operational delivery teams.
- Assistance travel advisors/concierges on a daily basis through online and in-person coaching and management, including team and 1:1 support.
- Involve stakeholders and suppliers in monthly, quarterly, and yearly business reviews to ensure that services are continuously enhanced.
- you’ll be responsible for the correct administration of the resources contributing to the different squads led by Products, and you’ll be responsible for the growth and coaching of people who contribute to those squads.
- Makes a significant contribution to the daily management of other Service Delivery Managers, including appropriate mentoring, coaching, team-building activities, and employee retention programs, as required.
- Sustain the Voice of the Customer initiative by uniting Contact Centers around a standardized procedure for conducting satisfaction surveys and collecting customer input throughout the end-to-end purchase process.
- Possessing the ability to have a long-term strategic view and make successful action plans through effective planning, evaluation, and administration is very important.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the contact center environment, as well as the importance the client-vendor relationship plays in the recruitment, retention, and performance of elevated partners.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the use of caution and judgment in the delivery of criticism, guidance, explanation, and disciplinary action.
- Broad consulting expertise across a wide range of industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Effective communication abilities, especially the ability to explain technical solutions in commercial terms, develop relationships, and convince people.