26 May 2023
Full-Time Custody/Escrow Service Officer – Al-Ahsa
With the help of our Escrow Officer and Post Closing teams, you’ll assist with different administrative and customer service components of the title and closing process. In the title and escrow sector, you’ve proved your attention to detail, work ethic, and devotion to customer service. If you want to work for a firm where you can learn more about the closing process, apply for the Escrow Assistant job now!
Job Title : Custody/Escrow Service Officer
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.04 per hour.
Company : Citigroup
Job Type : Full-Time
- Having a survey, getting hazard insurance, filling up basic order information in an automated system, getting HOA information, and setting closing dates, you’re ready to move in.
- Work with management to address title difficulties such as legal descriptions (easements), lot splits (vesting), all tax liens (abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies), boundary conflicts (encroachments), list pendants .
- It is necessary to deal with any outstanding difficulties before closing a home escrow. This includes trust deeds and contract wraps that cover all of the bases. This kind of escrow is more demanding since it demands a higher level of expertise and accountability.
- Verify whether the Seller/Buyer package has any preprinted escrow instructions or documents.
- In order to properly fill the escrow folders and file their contents, it is necessary to follow the predetermined escrow processes.
- Input numbers, balance with lender, handle distribution of funds, money transfers, prepare paperwork, close transactions, advise consumers, and handle cash.
- An authorized individual may be able to access transaction information and/or identify who is most suited to provide and route the request via this program.
- Prior to escrow closing, it is critical that all parties involved in the transaction get the final settlement statements.
- Maintains and acquires new customers by executing a unit or branch business development strategy, which includes prospecting and driving to meet clients.
- In order to be successful, a corporation must adhere to a set of fundamental principles that include honesty, trust & respect, accountability, and profitability.
- interest in finding out how new technology might help you do your job better
- To keep our customers and agents pleased, our escrow assistants need to appreciate a good challenge and like innovative problem solutions.
- An advanced level of progress. Extensive home escrow closing experience. Having the ability to conduct a thorough evaluation if necessary
- Outstanding cognitive and organizational talents, as well as exceptional customer service qualities, are all possessed.
- Be in good standing with the state’s licensing and bonding agencies, and comply with all of the latter’s licensing-related continuing education requirements.