26 May 2023
Part-Time Customer Service Management of Change Lead – Ghamed Al zenad
To support the company’s objective, the Customer Service Lead manages and executes existing customer service tasks and processes using new and/or established criteria. When possible, leads the implementation of Lean processes to help the department achieve its goal of exceeding our customers’ expectations. In collaboration with the Director of Customer Service, responsible for managing and maintaining department Work Instructions and process flows to provide fast and consistent replies to all customer inquiries.
Job Title : Customer Service Management of Change Lead
Location : Ghamed Al zenad, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.62 per hour.
Company : Cigna
Job Type : Part-Time
- Accurately document and process client claims using the right systems/spreadsheets.
- Observe the rules governing the handling of private and personal data.
- Ensure first-contact resolution through good email handling and problem-solving.
- All attendance and work schedule requirements must be adhered to at all times.
- Handle all inbound and outbound calls politely, promptly, and professionally.
- Refunds or replacements will be processed.
- Use your knowledge and training to accurately respond to customers’ problems while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Customers should file complaints with the appropriate internal or external partners.
- An current knowledge base should be supplemented and expanded.
- Keep up to date on changes to programme knowledge, systems, and procedures by attending meetings and trainings and reading all new training material.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are necessary, as well as precise attention to detail.
- It’s vital to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a field closely linked to these fields.
- The Microsoft Office Suite and tools should be accessible.
- 2+ years of experience in retail or ecommerce-related fields and industries.
- Must be a self-starter who can independently manoeuvre, prioritize, and meet deadlines.