25 May 2023
Full-Time Customer Success Manager – Al Khobar
The Client Service Lead creates, enters, and maintains internal and/or external customer orders (through phone, fax, or e-channels). Front-line questions and service concerns are handled by: To complete the resolution process, responds to all internal and/or external customer queries (e.g., order status, product information, stock availability, company policies, price quotes, requests for documentation, etc.). This reduces the need for the customer to call back multiple times for the same issue.
Job Title : Customer Success Manager
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.99 per hour.
Company : Dunn-Edwards Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Complaints from customers should be forwarded to the appropriate internal or external partners.
- Use your knowledge and abilities to provide accurate answers to client questions while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- To stay up to date on changes to programme knowledge, systems, and procedures, attend meetings and trainings and read all new training material.
- By appropriately processing emails and resolving issues, ensure first-contact resolution.
- Refunds and replacements must be processed quickly.
- Keep track of your attendance and work schedule.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls politely, promptly, and professionally.
- Abide with the rules governing the handling of private and confidential information.
- An current knowledge base should be supplemented and expanded.
- Use the right systems/spreadsheets to accurately document and handle client claims.
- 2+ years of experience in retail, ecommerce, or related industries.
- It is advised that you have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a closely connected field.
- Microsoft Office Suite and tools must be able to be used.
- It is vital to have a keen eye for detail, as well as good organizational and communication abilities.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of moving, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines on their own.