26 May 2023
Full-Time Data Entry Clerk – Fully Remote – Al Aridhah
The Data Entry Clerk’s job will entail moving data from one source to another via data entry technology, word processing, or voice recordings. It is really desirable to be able to type quickly and precisely.
Job Title : Data Entry Clerk – Fully Remote
Location : Al Aridhah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.87 per hour.
Company : Circle
Job Type : Full-Time
- As needed, rearrange the paper formats, backups, and source files for the materials.
- Pay attention to the small print. You’re in charge of audits and must be extremely exact. 98 percent accuracy is required.
- Make sure that your scanners and other gadgets are clean, well-maintained, and in good working order.
- A high school diploma is required; however, an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Work on projects that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring minimal judgement outside of defined protocols but allowing for occasional departures from recognized practice. Has little or no influence on decision-making.
- Knowledge with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets, is required.
- Viewing and verifying sensitive or secret customer/client information; protecting customer/client information and identities’ secrecy.
- In order for corporate databases to function properly, data must be input, updated, and verified.
- Ensure that all customer and bank requirements are met in terms of operations, internal audit and security, and general practices.
- Assist technical workers in resolving computer and software problems.
- Communication skills are important to a job candidate.
- It is critical to cooperate and assist others.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative software.
- 6000+ ten-key accuracy.
- Intermediate computer skills are essential, as is experience with Microsoft applications.