17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist – Najran
Uses a data input device to enter and/or verify several types of standard and/or complicated business data into a computer. Data in storage is retrieved, verified, and updated. Keep track of the info you’ve entered. Keep track of communications sent and received between computers in a log. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions while operating equipment. Use verification processes to detect mistakes and make the necessary modifications. Data from source material may be transcribed into a computer-friendly format.
Job Title : Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.93 per hour.
Company : Signify Health, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Viewing and authenticating sensitive or confidential customer/client information; ensuring the safety of customer/client information and identities.
- Job Complexity – Works on tasks that are ordinary to semi-routine in nature, requiring only minor decisions outside of established processes, but understands the necessity for periodic deviations from recognized practice. Plays a little or non-existent function in decision-making.
- In business databases, data must be input, updated, and checked.
- Knowledge with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets, is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a similar field is preferred but not required.
- Check to see that your scanners and other electronic gadgets are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- Arrange paper formats, backups, and material source files as needed.
- Ensure that all customer and bank standards for operations, internal auditing and security, and general practices are followed.
- Assist technical workers with computer and software problems.
- Pay great attention to the finer points of the situation. You’re in charge of audits and must be extremely exact. A minimum of 98 percent accuracy is required.
- Skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook are necessary.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative programs.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure involves dealing with constraints which are often outside of your control.
- The data entry job candidate must be able to type swiftly on a keyboard.