19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Data Entry/File Clerk 2pm-10pm – Al-Ghat
The File Clerk is responsible for receiving and accounting for any money that the organization receives. Keeping accurate and timely collections and following all rules and regulations are the responsibilities of the File Clerk in the Accounts Receivable department. Providers, service providers, and other departments may all reach the File Clerk. Reconciles accounts and ensures that proper processes and rules for company receivables are followed by those in this position.
Job Title : Data Entry/File Clerk 2pm-10pm
Location : Al-Ghat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.41 per hour.
Company : Nexus Staff
Job Type : Full-Time
- To ensure that all aspects of file administration are handled properly and confidentially, file clerks need constant monitoring.
- Carry out basic clerical and typing activities associated with the processing of a variety of office items, including form letters, requisitions, and envelopes.
- The basic duties of this role involve welcoming and aiding callers with a range of problems, such as general concerns or complaints.
- Establishing and keeping personal and confidential business files will be your responsibility.
- is able to do statistical analysis, as well as keep track of work flow charts, spreadsheets, and other data.
- The amount of money earned by the client is taken into consideration when determining how many hours of care the client is entitled to. Clients may be required to complete essential documents in order to maintain their eligible status.
- Before putting your data into the system, make careful to gather, sort, and double-check it! You may be able to find and remedy data entry mistakes, or you may notify your supervisors of any difficulties you identify. Validate the data using a validation template or cross-check it against the source document to ensure that it is correct.
- Use keyboards or scanners to input data from source documents such canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices into specified data fields or onto tapes or disks for later entry.
- Inspects and maintains client applications to verify that rules and procedures are being followed, and reviews policies to see whether specific scenarios are covered by them. Claimants’ eligibility is investigated and confirmed by the examiner.
- Validates the accuracy and timeliness of data by comparing it to previously gathered data, updating existing records, and purchasing new equipment.
- It is essential to be able to work precisely and meticulously under tight deadlines.
- It is crucial to be able to utilize a computer keyboard in order to produce reports, schedules, and other important papers.
- To be able to do this job well, you need to know about accounting, database, internet, inventory, spreadsheet, and word processing software, as well as order processing and payroll systems.
- A manager must be able to cope with a wide range of personalities, looks, and communication styles in the workplace.
- A high school graduation or GED is required, as is one to three months of relevant experience or training, or an equivalent mix of education and experience.