19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Data Operations Supervisor – Abha
Our Operations Supervisor is the first line of leadership in delivering this quality to our customers. Is it possible for you to see yourself as an intermediary between a company’s success and its employees’ happiness? Do you possess the knowledge and abilities necessary to guarantee that your company operates at peak efficiency while also ensuring the safety of all employees? You should continue reading if you’re so inclined.
Job Title : Data Operations Supervisor
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.16 per hour.
Company : Executive Snow Control
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep good accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping for the administrative activities of the department in compliance with the company’s internal standards and state and federal laws.
- Customers service, data entry, dispatch and warehouse staff should be taught how to do their jobs properly and be supervised by the shift supervisor. Customers, both internal and external, should get excellent service.
- Ensure that all documentation related to the transportation of goods, both incoming and outgoing, is completed on time and accurately. Maintain cost management while ensuring timely pick-ups, recoveries, deliveries, and airline and agency choices. For both internal and external clients, assist in the production of rate quotations or shipping costs.
- Get engaged in and lead departmental or bank-related tasks as much as possible. This job’s extra benefits include the opportunity to lead or participate in Federal Reserve System work groups or initiatives.
- Use your knowledge to ensure the region is run efficiently, professionally, and in accordance with company standards and processes.
- Makes an important contribution to the department or division’s objectives. This person’s input has an impact on products, service techniques, and/or business goals. A project manager is in charge of coordinating action plans in order to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Issues affecting cooperation, procedure, resources, and other responsibilities must be conveyed to employees and others. On a daily basis, communication and engagement with the local Field Engineer is required.
- Working with a self-motivated group (s). Employees are chosen and mentored by the management. As a consequence, the general direction of the team is evident. Conducts team member training sessions. Makes decisions on employee wages, employment, and firing.
- Conform with controls, regulations, and procedures, including the US Treasury Currency Operations Manual, the Federal Reserve System Custody Control Principles and Standards, and local operating procedures.
- Orientation, skills and safety training, suitable materials and information, frequent assessments, and proactive coaching for all department personnel.
- Experience in running operations spanning at least two years (preferably in a cash handling environment). Experience in banking-related fields is desired. (At least three years of experience serving in a supervisory capacity on an operations team or in a relevant functional area are required for level II. The minimum requirement for Level III experience is five years.) Strong leadership and the ability to collaborate effectively with others are essential components of desirable experience.
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor’s degree in logistics or supply chain management, transportation, finance, or a related subject desirable, or an equivalent combination of work experience and education. Four years of similar experience is required. Two years of supervisory or leadership experience is required. Experience in the sector for at least two years is desired.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office, the internet, web-based applications, and job-specific software. Ability to do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division using US and/or foreign cash, weight, and distance units.
- Inspiring people is something you’re capable of doing. How well a person is able to distribute work and responsibilities to others in order to improve both their personal and company efficiency. Customer-oriented. Strong customer interactions are necessary for successful commercial partnerships.
- EITHER a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or a related field may be substituted for 1 year of experience, OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or a related field may be substituted for 6 months of experience. The amount of experience required for this position is dependent on the degree earned.