This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Data Science Manager – Sabya
We’re on the lookout for a Data Scientist with an analytical and insights background to join our product team. In this job, you will have the uncommon chance to impact decision-making via your insights and thought leadership as a crucial component of our team.
Job Title : Data Science Manager
Location : Sabya, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 45.44 per hour.
Company : Nautilus Labs
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to produce business results through database insights.
- Attempt to describe the results of a simulation. Aids in the understanding of difficult business reports. Experiment with a variety of possible outcomes. Procedures and exceptions deemed unacceptable have been noted. Recognizes potential problems based on current trend projections. Data and budgets are examined.
- Transforms current knowledge into performance-boosting continuous improvement initiatives. Collects and analyzes data on present and future best practice trends and trends. Seek details about organizational and process concerns affecting growth.
- Opportunities for ongoing development are seen and taken advantage of Risk-taking, alternative methods, and organizational learning are all encouraged by this strategy. Through both acts and words, demonstrates a personal commitment to change. Encourages people to embrace change in the face of anxiety and worry.
- Data analysis allows the development team to generate new ideas. Use statistical and machine learning approaches to solve business problems. An entrepreneurial business with a big number of teams and customers may run swiftly.
- You will not only give insights on current Product & Tech initiatives, but you will also come up with creative ways to grow products based on those insights and build momentum through your influence. You would have to find a balance between critical thinking and doing real analyses using tools and packages like SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- Good time management and independence. Multitasks and prioritizes everyday duties. Completes goals on time and well.
- So you can take control of your workflow, you must prioritize third-party requests and accomplish tasks on time.
- Utilize supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods in order to discover and operationalize the underlying structure and connections contained within the data.
- Deep dive on the problems using SQL and scripting language like R, Python and internal dashboards and drive short term and long term solutions, Analyze data (past customer behavior, sales inputs, and other sources) to figure out trends, and output reports with clear recommendations.
- The ability to work with large datasets in statistical programming languages (Python, R, etc.) A familiarity with D3.js, matplotlib, etc. is desired. Random Forest, SVM, k-NN, Nave Bayes, Gradient Boosting, and other machine learning algorithms are a bonus.
- If you have a Master’s degree in Statistics (or a related quantitative subject), you’ll need at least two years of experience in a similar position. Predictive modeling, big data analytics, exploratory data analysis, and machine learning expertise.
- Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Machine Comprehension, Question Answering/Conversational AI, Reinforcement Learning, Knowledge Graph, Causal Inference, and Experiment Design
- OR a PhD in Computer Science with numerous research articles on Virtual Assistants/Natural Language Processing, OR a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or a related technical subject with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Confidence, diplomacy, and trust are required to inspire or per Work successfully with people within and outside the company to be successful in this role. Effective work requires constant cross-departmental communication to solve problems, share information, and brainstorm solutions.