27 May 2023
Full-Time Data Visualization Designer – Qaryat Al Ulya
Want to advance your Graphic Design career? A junior graphic designer is needed by a corporation, and the salary is rather good. This position requires previous work in an Agency setting. Your primary duty will be to work with others on the team to develop creative assets for final products.
Job Title : Data Visualization Designer
Location : Qaryat Al Ulya, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.54 per hour.
Company : PLATINUM MEDIA LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- keeps their technical chops in tip-top shape by doing things like reading industry publications and keeping up with the latest marketing and design trends
- makes use of already PowerPoint templates to make presentations that are both visually appealing and easily digestible for our sales team.
- Works well as part of a collaborative team, and directly with Senior Graphic Designer, VP of Marketing, and outside agencies (when necessary).
- possesses a precise sense of how long a task will take to complete, and effectively manages time and resources.
- collects data and supplies from the appropriate people so that tasks can be completed.
- Develops ideas for projects by sketching up a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and associated aesthetic ideals in light of the medium requirements. Makes modifications to layouts and text per feedback from key players.
- help create marketing materials with a strong visual impact and contribute to a ground-breaking manner of presenting our products and services to the general public and our partner clients.
- Sends preliminary designs, timelines, and cost estimates to the Senior Graphic Designer and the VP of Marketing to get concept approval.
- Maintaining the brand’s established conventions and styles while creating versions of printed materials, image-based communications, and digital assets for our website and social media channels.
- learns the ins and outs of the brand’s visual identity, components, and guidelines, as well as those of our collaborators.
- Creativity and flexibility to adapt to changing environments and demands.
- Ability to work in 3D (with Blender or elsewhere) is a plus. Keynote, WordPress, and Squarespace
- precision in design that is centered on the needs of the user.
- prepared to use Adobe InDesign and Illustrator as part of a print job procedure.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.