19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Data Visualization Designer – Thadiq
The corporate marketing department is looking to add a junior graphic designer that is both talented and enthusiastic. Supporting our corporate and product marketing activities, you will work closely with our senior manager of creative services to create digital and print creative deliverables. You’ve got great design skills and can think on your feet. Moreover, you’re excited by the prospect of joining a dynamic, innovative firm during one of its rapid phases of expansion.
Job Title : Data Visualization Designer
Location : Thadiq, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.85 per hour.
Company : Creative Brands LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conceptualizes assignments by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts as per specified media requirements. Adjusts designs and copy according to direction provided by stakeholders.
- requests the resources necessary to complete the task from those most likely to have the answers.
- assist in creating marketing materials with strong visual impact and support the innovative presentation of our products and services to the general public and our partner clients.
- Works within existing brand guidelines and designs to version out print collateral, image-based e-mails, and digital assets for our website and social media channels.
- Engages in productive one-on-one and teamwork with the senior graphic designer, the VP of marketing, and external agencies (when necessary).
- Helps our sales team by making presentations using PowerPoint that are both visually appealing and easy to understand.
- Successfully completes tasks within the allotted time and budget.
- maintains technical knowledge by, among other things, keeping up with developments in marketing and design publications.
- studies the logos, colors, fonts, and other identifying features of our partners’ businesses.
- Gets the okay to move on with concepts from senior graphic designers and the VP of marketing.
- design that puts thought and care into every aspect of the user’s experience, with an emphasis on usability and ease of use.
- the capacity to be flexible and creative in response to shifting conditions and needs.
- WordPress, Squarespace, Microsoft PowerPoint, and 3D (Blender or other) experience are all advantages.
- accustomed to working in the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator print workflow.
- the capacity to work in a team atmosphere and strong communication abilities.