This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Decking Assembler – Duba
When working in a production setting, an Assembler is expected to put together items according to predetermined daily schedules using certain, standardized processes. Put items together under the guidance of an Assembly Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Assembler or Engineer in order to meet production goals.
Job Title : Decking Assembler
Location : Duba, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.15 per hour.
Company : Applied Power Systems
Job Type : Full-Time
- Insert screws using pneumatic equipment and follow trainer/worker instructions for assembling the parts.
- Assemble and alter electronic prototype subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, wiring harnesses, and cables.
- Employing specific resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic microwelding, and microsoldering methods, to make and assemble microminiature circuit components.
- Routes and connects wires and cables properly so that pieces, wires and cables may be easily removed and replaced and are physically joined, soldered or welded in accordance with required standards.
- Sets up and runs various sorts of equipment under engineering guidance to create and assemble entire flying, developmental, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies.
- Follows established procedures for cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping to fabricate, form, or shape manufactured parts, tools, or parts assemblies from raw materials using various convention machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment.
- Assembles units, manufactured parts/components, and/or electrical/electronic systems to create subassemblies, assemblies, or full units utilizing hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures, and other equipment.
- Pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards are used to construct electronic components like radar synchronizers, computers, and roll servo units according to schematics and other specifications. These components are then adjusted according to the schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Identifies and chooses appropriate electrical components based on their color code, coded label, or other associated identifying features, as specified on schematic wiring designs. As needed, identifies component terminal connections.
- Identifies all circuit symbols, wiring codes, and electrical components from blueprints, schematics, samples missing comprehensive details or particular information, assembly drawings, sketches, and oral and written directions.
- accomplished at solving difficulties by using proven procedures to do easy tasks
- Training for new hires typically lasts three days (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- a Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience, that permits successful job fulfillment
- You must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public..
- Make use of many resources, including written and spoken directions (all in English), a supply list, and a schematic representing the expected path, and so on.