26 May 2023
Full-Time Delivery Manager – Al Khobar
Product Managers, as well as other internal stakeholders, will be held accountable for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk and VIP services to the Service Delivery Manager (employee digital journey first). As part of the “One Desk” transformation of IT end-user services, the major purpose is to consistently meet the key value and performance indicator targets for its internal stakeholders (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Delivery Manager
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.37 per hour.
Company : Designit
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for properly managing the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as for developing and coaching those individuals, responsibilities may include acting as a pool leader for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Leads, IT Service Desk Service Leads, and so on).
- Help travel consultants and concierges with everything from team and one-on-one coaching to management every day in both a remote and in-person work.
- Dispatchers should work together to maintain the Voice of the Consumer program by adhering to a defined methodology for conducting satisfaction surveys and gathering customer feedback throughout the entire buying process.
- Supports and enforces quality standards regulating customer interactions, with the goal of ensuring a consistent customer experience across all customer contact points, both inside our internal group and our outsourced partner network.
- Involve stakeholders and suppliers in business evaluations every month, quarterly, and annually to make sure that services are always better.
- Organize and execute incentive programs to boost metrics while maintaining or increasing quality, as well as collect and share data on the team and individual members.
- Enhances other Delivering Services Managers’ day-to-day management by providing suitable mentorship and coaching, as well as team-building events and efforts to keep employees.
- All client KPIs and contractual responsibilities, as well as the overall performance of their Concierge, are the responsibility of the manager.
- Make sure the managers and team leaders in the department are properly organized and trained to carry out their daily duties.
- By providing supervision and assisting the client in developing scale-able and resilient back end infrastructure to satisfy their requirements, the operational delivery teams can better understand and respond to the client.
- Broad consulting expertise across a wide range of industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Effective communication skills, including capacity to explain technological solutions in terms of business, create relationships, and convince other people are essential for success.
- Understanding of the need of care and judgment in the delivering of criticism, redirection and explanation.
- The capacity to establish a long-term strategic perspective and generate successful action plans via effective planning, evaluation, and administration.
- Additionally, an in-depth understanding of the customer-vendor relationship is critical in attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of high-performing partners.