Full-Time Delivery Manager for Financial Services – Baish
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to oversee the Company’s customer service activities throughout our diversified Contact Center network. The ideal applicant will be able to examine customer feedback in order to identify communication gaps as well as the necessary operational or systemic solutions. All of this must be accomplished in a disciplined way that ensures effective resolution, learning, and customer experience development. The Service Delivery Manager role is mission vital. The selected applicant will have substantial expertise leading contact center vendors and providing customer care.
Job Title : Delivery Manager for Financial Services
Location : Baish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.14 per hour.
Company : Double M Resources
Job Type : Full-Time
- A customer service representative helps to make sure that all customer contact points, both inside our own group and those of our outsourced partners, provide the same level of service to all customers. This person supports and enforces the quality standards that govern customer interactions.
- ensure that your customers have a scale-able and strong back-end infrastructure to meet their objectives. In order to do this, the operational delivery teams must be aware of and explain the customer’s requirements.
- dedicated to providing support for the company’s products. These people could be the IT VIP Service Lead, the IT Service Desk Lead, or other people. They could also be in charge of making sure that the people who work for the company’s products have enough space to do their jobs.
- Maintain high standards of quality while boosting metrics via reporting, analysis, and incentive programs.
- Involve stakeholders and suppliers in monthly, quarterly, and yearly business reviews to ensure that services are continuously enhanced.
- responsible for ensuring that all of the Concierge KPIs and contractual commitments for customers are satisfied.
- Supervise and coach supervisors and team leaders to guarantee proper staffing, as well as the daily operations and responsibilities of the department.
- Provide daily support to travel advisors/travel concierges, including team and one-on-one coaching and management, in both a remote and in-person capacity.
- Delivering Services Managers get a lot more help from this person. As needed, he or she can help with mentoring, coaching and team-building, and he or she can also help keep employees happy.
- Contact Centers should work together to maintain the Voice of the Consumer program by adhering to a defined methodology for conducting satisfaction surveys and gathering customer feedback throughout the whole buying process.
- Knowledge of complicated and diverse industry sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- A capacity to have a long-term strategic perspective and generate successful action plans via effective planning, evaluation, and administration.
- Knowledge of how to employ care and discretion in the delivery of criticism, redirection and explanations and disciplinary action.
- Knowledge of the contact center environment and its significance in the acquisition, retention, and performance of high-quality partners is essential.
- Effective communication abilities, particularly the ability to explain technological solutions in commercial terms, develop relationships, and convince people, are necessary.