19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Dental Assistant – Al Makhwah
When you join our team as the Dental Office Manager, we’ll make sure you have all you need to succeed professionally. You will have access to world-class training and advancement opportunities, a dedication to promoting from within, and an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Job Title : Dental Assistant
Location : Al Makhwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.93 per hour.
Company : United Dental Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Checks charts, makes changes, and updates records.
- Respectful, innovative, and motivational approach to reaching revenue and profit targets for the company.
- Collaboration with the Managing Dentist and Associates to advance clinical and administrative leadership
- Performs related duties such as consulting with HR to determine staffing needs, conducting interviews, making hiring decisions, and handling terminations.
- Helping employees learn and grow so that they can confidently exhibit understanding of the company’s operations, processes, and protocols.
- Develop and propose new methods to increase office output, patient retention, and revenue.
- Procedures in the office, such as managing cash and paying bills, need to be analyzed and reorganized on a regular basis.
- Enforces office policies and procedures and communicates any changes to workers.
- General oversight of all office-related systems and functions.
- Help the firm grow by using marketing strategies both within and outside the office.
- Internally and with patients, demonstrates the capacity to develop partnerships.
- Acquiring familiarity with relevant frameworks and tools is made possible through individual study.
- Candidates with managerial experience in a dental practice and a bachelor’s degree or above are preferred.
- Overall extensive knowledge and understanding of dental-related systems, technical specifications and processes.
- at least three years must have passed in a managerial position in the medical field.