19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Dental Front Desk – Jazan
The Front Desk Receptionist’s primary responsibility is to provide accurate and timely administrative support in accordance with established policies and procedures and as directed by management.
Job Title : Dental Front Desk
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.99 per hour.
Company : Skin Concept And Laser
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep everyone out who wants in, and make sure they know the rules.
- Helps guests get registered and badges made up in compliance with security procedures.
- Ascertain that each office meets the company’s standards for safety, upkeep, and cleanliness.
- Oversee a variety of executive and departmental assistant responsibilities.
- Comply with instructions on attendance at and participation in workshops, seminars, etc., as well as in-service education classes and on-the-job training programs.
- Learn the processes for handling customer concerns and disagreements.
- provides a generic response to regular customer questions and refers unusual, delicate, or difficult questions, complaints, or other queries to the corporate office manager.
- Keeps track of relevant documents, including files, directories, correspondence, and more. Manages the off-site shredding and storage of documents. Manages the scheduling of maintenance and repairs for office photocopiers.
- Using a multi-line telephone, courteously, quickly, and accurately answers and directs all incoming calls for various business divisions. Utilizing the Company’s intercom system with a professional and friendly approach.
- An up-to-date resident list should include not only residents’ names and room numbers, but also on-call staff, department extensions, and essential personnel.
- ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet strict deadlines while producing high-quality work.
- Proven track record of success in a front desk administrative function, such as Receptionist or Front Office Representative.
- Proven skills in managing one’s calendar and setting up appointments and meetings.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to manage various duties, task-oriented projects, and details at the same time.