Full-Time Dental front desk – Khamis Mushait
In addition to serving as a connection between the office and Corporate, the Dental Office Manager is responsible for providing inspirational leadership and serving as a facilitator for the local leadership team that represents the company’s owners. The person in charge of monitoring the patient flow and treatment support systems. Monitors the progress of their mentees and provides feedback, guidance, and corrective actions as needed. Ensures that all employees in their office are led and guided effectively. Serves as an advocate for the company’s owners before both external and internal stakeholders. Responsible for communicating between the office and the rest of the company. Schedules are guaranteed to be effective.
Job Title : Dental front desk
Location : Khamis Mushait, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.67 per hour.
Company : Dr. Robert H. Ozer
Job Type : Full-Time
- monitors compliance with office policies and procedures and updates employees on any necessary changes.
- delivering training and improvement opportunities so that everyone on staff may demonstrate expertise in the company’s products, services, procedures, and protocols.
- Analyze and arrange workplace practices, such as but not limited to payroll processing, cash management, invoice processing, and other administrative tasks.
- Collaboration with Managing Dentist and Associates to advance clinical and managerial leadership
- Analyzes medical records and makes necessary updates in the posting process.
- General oversight of all office-related systems and functions.
- coordination of staffing needs, recruiting, firing, and interviewing with input from Human Resources.
- The growth of the practice can be aided by enacting both internal and external marketing strategies.
- Create and suggest initiatives for expanding your practice’s efficiency, customer loyalty, and bottom line.
- Using a respectful, forward-thinking, and inspirational approach, achieving corporate goals, revenue targets, and profitability goals.
- expertise in all facet of dentistry, including the science, art, and practice of the field.
- Relationship-building skills are shown, both internally and with patients.
- You need to have worked in a medical management role for at least three years.
- Minimum of a high school diploma and previous management experience in a dental practice are preferred.
- proficiency in the relevant systems and technologies, learned by oneself.